Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Winery of Hot Springs


The Winery of Hot Springs has some GREAT wines! And I am really not a big wine lover but I have found a number of wines that I really like here. It's so much fun to go to the winery and do a wine tasting. It's really inexpensive too. You can find a coupon in some of the tourist magazines that make it even less expensive. It's great fun to taste the wines and see what you do like.

It seems like every time someone comes to visit they want to go to the Winery. Every time I have gone the tasting is different. And one time my visits were only about a week apart! I have come to learn I like sweet dessert wines and the Hot Springs Rose'. YUM!

They know all about the wines they are serving and are very helpful and knowledgeable in answering questions. Everyone laughs and just has a really good time.

You are able to buy the wines you taste plus others by the bottle or case. Plus they have all kinds of wine accessories. There is also a small tour you can take.



The Winery of Hot Springs
1503 Central Ave.
Hot Springs, AR 71901
501-623-WINE (9463)

No comments:

Post a Comment