Thursday, January 8, 2009

Kathy from Hot Springs, AR


Hi everyone,

I'm Kathy and I live in Hot Springs, AR. with my wonderful family. I have a great husband and two great teenage boys.


We are your typical family staying pretty busy with everyday life.

We earn our living by flipping houses on Lake Hamilton and also by renting our vacation home and our parents vacation home out as vacation rentals. We really love doing both of these as they each have their own interesting challenges.

The vacation rental business sort of requires me to keep up with what's going on in Hot Springs but thats ok because I truly love this town. There really is something fun and interesting always going on. There is great food, entertainment and shopping. And certainly a kind word and a smile are things you will find in abundance here.

If you would like to contact me. Email me here

No comments:

Post a Comment